Statistics !

Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Delivery of your Atm Card

Good Day,My Dear Friend,
And I hope that you are OK with your family ?.Meanwhile, I am here to announce this good news to you that I have finally succeeded in getting those Funds out from the Bank, and I am now out of the country for Investment of my own with my part share.Please, contact the Secretary Egobia Stephen,and he will send your ATM / VISA Card worth of €800,000.00 Euros, which I kept for your compensation. Here is his contact ;Mr Egobia Stephen ,Email; cwbncount1@yahoo.com  Tel +229-98156355
Contact him immediately,and send him your contact address where to send your ATM / VISA Card to you with out any delay .
Your full Name ;................................
Home Address;..........................................................................
Your Telephone Number;...............................
Have a good day.Regards,
Mr John Ndembele.

No comments: